Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Am I too aggressive?

Finally find a place I can express myself. I always wonder that a lady like my age, a little over 30, still want to go back to school, want to change the career path. Am I too aggressive? Because many friends think this way. They think I should just keep the current job and enjoy being a wife. I have to work full time during the day, and then I go home study till midnight since I want to apply for MBA this Fall. I hardly have time for myself. It is good that my husband working in the other city. I am not bothered by him. Otherwise, he will complain I ignore him also. But MBA is my dream. Changing the major is one of my dream since I graduated from college as engineer. I do not think I want to be an engineer. But my father made me be an engineer. Everyday working with demanding men boss and demanding men college. I want to stand off and not being treated as entry level. I tried hard. Still I feel very stressful and they didn't take my opinion as professional. I feel so disappointed. That is why I want to take full time MBA degree and totally change my career. Otherwise, I won't be happy at all.


My GMAT English test will be 4/28, the coming month. I tried to ignore everything and focus on this study every night. Many friends already think I am disappear. But I told myself, only one month left. I need get it done well if I will try one more time to fullfill my career dream. I was sick yesterday because of bad headache. I think I push myself too hard sometimes. I wish my dream can become to be true and also it will change my reality too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go persue your dream!!And there's a question for you..And the answer is up to u..: There's A Dream That'll Maybe Never Come True And Reality That Is Right In Front Of Me.Should I Choose My Dream Or The Reality?

Think properly.This,is my advice.Don't regret after makin a decision.So think carefully and make sure that you won't regret.Some things can't be redone.What's done is done.You cant undo it.So do your best to make up to it.Remember.

DreamingLady said...

I am surprised that after a few months away, still someone comment on my blogger. I am back. I need write about my dream again.

camojack said...

Dreams are good to have.

Without them, we would never get anywhere...

Anonymous said...

We all have dreams. The difference is that some of us also have to passion to persue it and try our best to make it happen. Thank you for sharing your journey, and I will post more soon.

The person who recently asked a few questions about EMBA on CD.