Sunday, August 12, 2007

Finally settle down at Yale

It has been a while that I didn't write any new post. I have been busy with the final week work transferring, home cleaning, moving packing, and all the other leaving arrangements. It was a release to get off work. But I immediately entered a new phase of the busy life. I didn't plan to sell the house at this bad housing time, but I didn't plan to move back to my old house in the future also. I packed all of my stuff and baby stuff for a permanent leave. It was a lot of work to do these moving arrangements. Finally I moved last Friday and got my apartment ready at Yale today. I was exhausted last night by long hours driving and unpacking. I am 6 month pregnancy now and my big belly pretty much shows off. I cannot hide it any more with any fancy clothing. I am stressed but excited to see how this Mom MBA goes.

I have a meeting with the director of SOM academic department tomorrow. I think I will need show my confidence that I can handle the school and pregnancy at Yale. I also need to have some confirmation support from the school. I cannot do it alone. At least, I might miss a few classes or defer some final exams. But I do not want to discuss this too much now since no one can estimate what will happen. I just want to let the school knows that I am ready for school, I am aware of the situation, and I will try my best.

Tomorrow is the other day and a new day!

3 comments:

camojack said...

I'm glad to know you got settled in OK.

Hopefully you can relax now for a few days...

MaybeMBA said...

Good luck! Take good care of yourself - get help when you can.

Unknown said...

+U +U... I am touched by your courage... I believe you can make it