Friday, September 28, 2007

My baby's first bib and T-shirt from Yale SOM


The director of the Yale SOM hold a baby shower for me at her house this afternoon. The dean of Yale SOM prepared a special gift for my baby, a baby bib with Yale SOM print. It is so funny. I also received my son's first Yale T-shirt from a friend. There are great memories.

Here are the photos, enjoy.
Here are thanks notes from my unborn baby:
Thank You From Baby
I'm really glad that you could surprise my mother today.
I know I made her tired by carrying me to all the classes and events.
Thanks for waiving my tuition at Yale.
I have been enjoying my early education at Yale SOM,
But it is too early for me to decide my career in 2030.
Though I'm not here to thank you for the special gift you brought
My family and I are grateful...
We appreciate the thought.
I'll be arriving shortly
and I will visit you at Yale SOM!
I want to say that
I do love my first bib and T-shirt!
Love,Baby

5 comments:

camojack said...

That's cute. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Thats nice. You will have very nice time ahead.

Management Dissertation said...

Whenever i see the post like your's i feel that there are still helpful people who share information for the help of others, it must be helpful for other's. thanx and good job.

kousalya said...

Heya¡­my very first comment on your site. ,I have been reading your blog for a while and thought I would completely pop in and drop a friendly note. . It is great stuff indeed. I also wanted to ask..is there a way to subscribe to your site via email.

UK MBA Dissertation Help

cheap dissertation writing said...

Good stuff. It is interesting to read comment


UK dissertations